Acceptable Items ...Has anybody asked how "they" are disposing of this stuff????
- Brake fluid
- Car wax and cleaners
- Computer systems (limit 1 per resident/month)
- Cooking grease
- Drain opener
- Flea collars
- Fluorescent tubes & compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Household batteries
- Household cleaners
- Insect repellant
- Lead-acid batteries
- Lighter fluid
- Motor oil
- Oven cleaner
- Paint stripper
- Paint thinner
- Pet spray and dip
- Pool chemicals
- Rat and mouse poison
- Shoe polish
- Spot remover
- Toilet bowel cleaner
- Transmission fluid
- Tub and tile cleaner
- Weed killer
- Windshield wiper fluid
The question is where does all this go?
- Industrial, commercial or business generated hazardous waste
- Medical waste (needles can be put inside red medical sharp containers or two liter bottles with the lid and placed in your trash container)
- Any household hazardous waste in commercial or work vehicles.
- Any household hazardous waste from out of county residents.
- Any household hazardous waste over 15 gallons or 100 pounds per household/month.
For questions about household hazardous waste call 880-1000.
This project is funded under an agreement with the State of Tennessee.
Publix in Bellevue will take plastic bags and styrofoam containers
Bellevue Recycling Station at I-40 will take glass, plastic containers (no black plastic), metal containers, newspapers, cardboard
Or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org